Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Once Upon A Time




Once upon a time I was a prince


Wandering along the fairy tales

A quest to find the one, my true love

The quest was thorny; though I did all but to fail

All in vain for I didn’t find you my love


Snow white, you are paler than the snow

We started dating and then began the show

I was head over heels in love with you, thought you were the one

But later only I realized that this is just the chapter one


You were my first love, but with a dwarf you ran away

I used to wonder almost all the time, how did that make way?

I was bitter, but I had to move on

My love; she was still out there, so I moved on


Cinderella next you were

The night we danced is still a blur

Oh! How I loved that night with you

Pity! It’s the only one with you


Why, oh! Why did you leave the glass shoe?

My butler found and sold that shoe

Guards they say, they never saw you

And all seem to ruin,

Ruin the chance I had with you


So next as I sat on to find you, beauty as they told

You were no one to compare with , behold

So true their words, for all I left was with wordless

Hideous, your face was all I remembered

As I dashed away leaving you clueless


Mermaid you be the one for me I thought, I hoped

Lying naked with men encircled was the one I sought

50 bucks per hour they said she charged

After all that men? I’d rather eat a thosai and fart


And so I left, convinced that you’ll be the last

The one who sleeps beneath the woods so vast

I pierced through the woods, making my way through

Thinking of all I’d do once I get to you


I slayed the dragon, killed all who stood in my way

To reach your chamber, so elegant as the legends say

And there you slept, touched by no one

Waiting for a kiss, a kiss from someone


Fear not my love, for I am here; the one you’ll marry

Together we’ll raise kids, that one day will make us happy

To make her forget of her worries, I kissed

As I did I found out that I’m kissing a dead body

No comments:

Post a Comment