Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My New Constitution


I thought, I thought a lot

I thought of a new constitution

Something new for me


It’s quite simple once you get to know

A vision so revolting no one can say no

It’s for the heartbroken and fools

Who thought that girls could guide them through


Know this is not for the faint hearted

For it breaks many hearts after it gets started

It consists of just four rules

Which makes it so fool proof


First, make it nothing but sex

Or else you’ll be left with a hole in the heart

Second, never mess with your friends ex

It always ends with you torn apart


Third, be swift with the start and in the end

And be long gone before she even has a clue

Never mind the start but be slow in the end

You’ll have a girl sticking to you just like glue


Yes it’s awesome I know

So awesome no one can say no

Follow it and you’ll never be sorry

Coz you’ll never have anything to worry


Oh! The forth I almost forgot

Most important of all I got

Make love, but always with a glove

Or start changing the diapers from now

No comments:

Post a Comment