Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Growing old with you

Maybe it’s your smile that deludes me
Or maybe it’s just your eyes that blind me
Or maybe it’s the dreams that stab me
Or maybe not having you is what kills me

I know things are not what they used to be
And that you may not love me anymore
But there are countless thoughts left unsaid in me
Thoughts that hide deep down in my core

I wish I could have you every night by my side
Wake up to submerse in your hazel eyes
To wash away in to your arms by your smiling tides
And there I’ll stay forever, hiding in your eyes

I wanna do all the silly things with you
Fighting over, whether she looks like me or you
Waking you up in the morning, may be around two
Hey honey I just wanted to say I love you

I wish I could grow old with you
To see it getting stronger by the day
To count the wrinkles in your face and tell you
I don’t know how,
but you’re getting lovelier everyday

I may be naive, for wishing things that might long be lost
But it is me and my heart, for we long what we lost
It’s not your touch or kiss that I miss
Just the love that brings me bliss


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D awesome :) loved this one :) good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is remarkably intelligent! it's so sweet :) good job

    ReplyDelete