Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Loner | The Outcast of Love


I dream

A dream with you and me

Dancing amongst the stars

A dream, we are flying

Beside the clouds

Free as the birds

You’re not mine

And never be mine

But I still dream

Friend I am

But a lover to you

Everything you are

But a friend to me

You, a queen beautifully divine

Let it blind me, your beauty

Let it leave me senseless, bewildered

For you it is you I long

For it is you I wait

But never the day

Come along you feel

Feel how I feel for you

Know you hear them a million times

From him; never from me

I love you

But you’ll never know

It hurts me

To see you being with him

Know you’re his though

My heart does not

Is this betrayal

Or is it just love?

Confine me

For I not know this

Guilt surrounds me

For this is forbidden

If not with you

Am I to walk alone?

Outcast of love; loner

Alone I shall walk

No comments:

Post a Comment