Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Counseling with a Prostitute | Thoughts that left behind

What’s wrong? She asks me

A question I’ve been wondering myself

If Only she knew, If only I could tell

But it doesn’t matter, not anymore


She looks so baffled, staring in to my eyes

As if trying to read me, yet failing so far

What’s wrong again she asks, you can tell me

And maybe I will, I told myself


Have you ever thought about dying?

No she replied, why should I?

Simple enough, I thought, for a simple being

Thought is futile, where lust dwells


But it’s not easy being this, this self she confessed

It is easier to collapse and no one might know

I moan when I’m not, and scream when I’m not

May be death is not that bad as everyone claims


It’s surprising how people never cease,

Never cease to amaze me, I thought

As a smile dawned upon me, may be

Just may be thoughts still dwell in her


You must be so lonely, to pay for audience

Are the questions it, or is there more?

And she stalled in to drops of awkward

Inviting me with her longing eyes


With that we plunged in to an ocean of pleasure

Our naked bodies grooving to sounds we make

Sweat is just another coincidence that unite us

As her screams of silence left my heart


I was pulling my pants up, when she asked

So what’s your story? You never told me

It’s not likely it’ll ever leave her, I thought

May be, just may be only this time


Life is filled with turns and twist you don’t see

And sometimes you see the end, right through a turn

May be, just maybe it’s not what you expect, to face alone

Here’s the money, and with that I left

No comments:

Post a Comment